Friday 14 September 2012

Harry Potter Cakes.


As usual, made for a friends birthday who likes HP. Either that or I just assumed she did so I could make some Harry Potter themed, I'm not actually sure. Anyway. Really couldn't decide which cupcakes to make and which to leave out as I'd seen so many good designs on the interwebz. As it happens I really dislike the way the Hogwarts Castle turned out so ignore that one, there's a much better version somewhere on google :) I also wanted to make the Marauders Map but I stupidly broke my food pen half way through making them and made the Deathly Hallows sign instead and ended up being really pleased with it, so that worked out okay! Probably shouldn't have been as lazy and tried to draw the different house animals on the crest but I thought it'd look shitty so Hm, i'll improve that one if I make them again :) Nothing else was used than what's mentioned in the Alice in Wonderland post. Think that's pretty much it. My favourites are the Cauldron cupcake and the Hogwarts Express Cupcake. :)
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment