Friday 14 September 2012

Alice in Wonderland Cupcakes.


Kinda designed these by taking my favourite parts of other versions that I'd seen on google so i can't take credit for the Tweedledee/dum or caterpillar designs for example! All the rest I pretty much went off the film (cartoon version) as closely as I could :) I tried to make a cupcake to represent each key part of the story which is why they're all packed! Maybe some of them are too much? I dunno. Only things used to decorate were butter cream icing, milk chocolate icing, piping bag with swirl nozzle, ready made icing and food colouring, and edible food pen (black). I used fabric roses for the Rose Bush Cupcake cause I'm not v. good at the super delicate stuff yet and the Drink Me glass bottle is also obviously not edible but apart from that everything is :) 
These were just made for a friend as a favour, she loves Alice in wonderland! :)x








1 comment:

  1. I am loving your cupcake designs. Sorry I needed to steal the Alice and Wonderland themed ones.Don't worry mine won't look as great as yours.

    ReplyDelete